Avalonia Centre - Company Message

Winter
Yule
powered by

My Blog

News from Hedgewitch House

Hello,

Well Spring is now really on its way.  The hedgerows are really beginning to come alive and the dawn chorus is a truly wonderful melody welcoming the rising Sun.  It is an exciting time of year, with the promise of long warm days to come and new life in the hedgerows.   The robins who live in our garden are very busy feeding their young, I know there is a nest here somewhere but I can't find it!

I am preparing for tonight's Moot, the altar is looking so pretty, made ready to receive whatever people bring tonight to place on it as offerings to give thanks for the Spring.
I am excited about the ritual I shall be leading, it  has been a long time since we had a ritual, and to hold it tonight to welcome Spring is lovely.

We truly have a lot to be thankful for, so saying thanks is due to the Lady, and to thank the Lord for his protection is perhaps overdue too.  So I hope I can do them justice tonight.

Samcat had a lovely birthday, my friend who lives in Spain sent him some cat treats that I have never seen before, and I can't find them here.  He absolutely adored them, so she is having to send me more!  He had lots of birthday wishes from FaceBook friends, and we gave him his favourite supper, I can't believe he has been my companion for 18 years.  I have been blessed by him, my little fur baby!

Mr Muggle is doing D I Y this weekend on the shower!  So I have called in my two Son-in-laws to assist!  It was a good excuse for me and my daughters to have an afternoon together with my beloved granddaughter Autumn.  Mr. M. says that it shouldn't be a long job, but I am not convinced..... so watch this space.... something is bound to go wrong!!!
His 'two minute' jobs usually take two weeks!!!!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend, and those of you who will be at the Moot tonight I hope that you enjoy it!!

Bright Blessings
Mother Witch

9 Comments to News from Hedgewitch House:

Comments RSS
automatic dog food dispenser on 09 November 2013 04:32
Can you tell us more about this? I'd want to find out some additional information. Thanks. :)
Reply to comment

marketing essay at essayhelperuk.co.uk on 05 June 2017 08:27
I have read hedgewitch house news articles. The details we must read for finding best sources. Then you can get more topics on avalonia center topics
Reply to comment

expert assignment writer on 05 June 2017 11:03
where did u come up with the information on this posting? I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
Reply to comment

professional assignment writers online on 05 June 2017 11:11
Pleasant to visit your site page once more, it has been months for me. Well this article i have been sat tight for so long. I require this piece to finish my task in school, and it has same theme with your piece. Much appreciated.
Reply to comment

help on 09 June 2017 06:29
I enjoy a couple of from the Information which has been written, and particularly the comments posted I will definitely be visiting again.
Reply to comment

fur jackets on 18 August 2017 06:36
Valuable information. Lucky me I found your site by accident, and I'm shocked why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.
Reply to comment

Medical billing and coding certification on 17 October 2017 17:49
Totally a well written post. Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

johanseena on 30 January 2018 04:43
great interesting post but i am offering writing service wjhich is mentioned the above . thanks for this post
Reply to comment

expert writers on 13 February 2018 12:56
I like reading your blog very much. The style of your writing makes me very impressive while reading your articles. The knowledge what you share through your articles are really worth and that should be appreciated for your hard work.
Reply to comment